LabelRunner our air freight label printing software
LabelRunner generates and prints Text, Warehouse and AWB barcode labels based on IATA CSC Resolution 606.
1) Air Waybill Label – Print IATA AWB, House Waybill and combined Barcode Labels based on IATA CSC Resolution 606 is a main service when handling cargo for freight forwarder companies.
2) Cargo Warehouse Label – Temporarily storing goods for freight forwarders companies is a service you can offer when handling Cargo. For this service you can print warehouse label incl. barcode.
3) Text Label – Use text label for product information and safety notices.
- Labelrunner the Online Air Cargo Logistics Software that you can access from anywhere
- Database application
- Master data (Countries, Airports, Carrier, Text templates, Products etc.)
- Air waybill, warehouse and text label printing
- Activities & Services
- Logos in labels
- Label formats 4x5in and 4x6in
- Print barcode labels for your customers and charge them for it
- Allow your branch offices to enter and print labels
- Reprints are not counted
- DEMO version for testing
Activities & Services
Sample activities that can be entered:
1) Building palettes and ULDs
2) Labeling a shipment
3) Transparent foil used
4) Cargo storage
5) Pre-Check dangerous goods
6) Delivery etc.
Air Cargo Label
LabelRunner is a Online Air Cargo Label Generator and Logistics Software that generates and prints AWB IATA label, House Waybill combined and Master + House Barcode Label based on IATA CSC Resolution 606, Warehouse & Text label. Printing AWB labels is a main service when handling cargo for freight forwarder companies. The possibility to include your clients logo when printing airfreight label can help you sell your service. For the purpose of billing your customers you can use the AWB report to sum up the number of printed AWB Label.
LabelRunner generates and prints warehouse label incl. barcode. Temporarily storing goods for freight forwarders companies is a service you can offer when handling Cargo. In your consignment you can enter additional information such as the: customer match code, shipment type, shipper, consignee, destination, DGR classes, shpt. condition, outgoing by, date and time in and out of storage. Sending a eMail notification will inform your customer about incoming and outgoing consignments. You can use the Warehouse report to sum up the time the goods were in storage.